Community Employment Opportunity at EVA
Tuesday 24th October, 2017
EVA International are seeking to appoint a Communications Assistant as part of a Community Employment Scheme.
The Communications Assistant will receive accredited training and gain experience as part of the team who deliver Ireland's biennial. As this is a developmental opportunity, no experience is necessary.
Assisting the Communications Manager in effectively promoting all exhibitions, events and opportunities the Communications Assistant will gain practical experience and training in:
- Website Management
- Social Media Management
- Digital Marketing
- Writing and Editing Copy
- Press Monitoring
- Audience Research
- General Administration
- Office Based Work Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English) (essential)
- Experience of social media and/or blogging (desirable)
- Prove interest in the arts (essential)
- IT skills including: Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, etc (desirable)
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills (desirable)
- Ability to multi-task, remain calm under pressure and meet tight deadlines (essential)
- Good interpersonal skills and self-initiative (essential)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team (essential)
For details on eligibility and to apply, please visit Jobs Ireland
Deadline for applications 17 November 2017.
Image: Mona Vatamanu and Florin Tudor, Le monde et la dette, 2016. Installation view at EVA International – Ireland’s Biennial 2016. Photo: Miriam O’Connor.